a.the pH of a solution
b.the density of a solution
c.the sweetness of a solution
In these week's experiment, you check whether melting icebergs or melting glaciers would cause the see level to rise. You do this by:
a.asking a polar bear
b.studying the distribution of penguins and how this changes with water level variations
c.studying changes in the sea level from data provided
d.melting ice into a beaker (and comparing the situation of the ice being in the beaker or outside the beaker to begin with)
How many more funny questions can the come out with?
Prelab aside, the scene at Lygon street today was one I've never witnessed before. Never seen police enclosed such a large area, so many police cars and reporters from various tv channels all focused on something so serious. Probably besides in movie. But, I'm catching this live! 2 men were shot dead at Lygon street in the late afternoon on a usual busy friday.
I guess we were pretty lucky. We were on out way to city when the event took place but we went by Swanston street and not Lygon today. Phew. Or else, we would have probably witnessed people shot dead LIVE. Not cool~ What a Friday 13 but still, today wasn't too bad. But I seriously can't tolerate those people who put themselves down. Oh, I probably look down on them to some extent.
Friday, August 13, 2010



