[ .d i s c l a i m e r. ]
[#the big rule]
To navigate, click on the words on the left
. the time spent together .
. the laughters .
. the times we laugh HARDER .
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
LMS for Genes and Environment is open. I looked through the syllabus for the coming semester and *shivers*. I'm going to have fun time memorising. RAHS! 36 Lectures. Great. But I'm looking forward to the genetic stuffs though. Well, as expected, no tutorial and practical for the first week of school xD ILT 1 is out though, to be submitted by week 2 prac. I can jolly well start researching before I start fweaking out when its due. LOL. Good thing, we've got on hand something to do. Lab seems interesting for Sem2, hopefully we have some fun there.
LMS for other subjects, open soooonnn~
REMINDER: pack up all your files and make space for the coming subjects xP
Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.

[x]i[n]y[i] 欣怡`
[1]6[0]6[9]1
[m]p[s] 1C'98 2C'99 3E'00
[m]c[s] 4E'o1 5A 'o2 6A 'o3
[a]m[k]s[s] 1/3 'o4 2/3 'o5 3/5 'o6 4/5 'o7
[a]j[c] 25'08
[jusillusions@gmail.com]
it's not about how good you are BUT how good you want to be
m.e
s.pee.ch
ex.i.ts
c.hat.ro.om
reme.mber