Today was good! (at least until now) I slept more than 10 hours.. I woke up at almost lunch time, ready to greet Winy with a good afternoon. But for sleeping too much, I suffered a slight headache for a while. I think I need to get a better pillow. My pillow is becoming flat.. hais. Well, had cereal for brunch.
I could stand the carpet no more.. so after talking to mummy and daddy on skype, I decided to vacuum the floor, wipe the kitchen cabinets and clean the place, anywhere possible. Finally got to sweat this much in the cold which made me feel warm. I like it.
Shower and got myself ready to 'pick' winy up from the examination hall with kalista. We went to K Box! Awersome~ I think I should listen to more popular songs rather than always picking songs unknown to them or maybe intro them more songs. Just realise that K box here is cheaper than in Singapore cause there is no ++ charges. Just 18 per pax. Plus with the $20 off voucher.. even more worth it.
Had dinner at Menya with Winy and Kal after K Box.. yum~ I love Menya for the milk pudding.