omgomgomgomgomg! Infinite number of omg describes my feeling now. argh! Exams. Haven't felt like that before for the fact that I've taken so many exams. It seems that this one coming is freaking me out more than any others I've taken before for the uncertainty I feel within me. Chill, girl. I need to chill. Saturated brain every night, I feel the need for extra brain storage capacity. I feel uncertain if I need to go so detailed in studying for the exam for I could make life simple for myself easily. I'm so looking forward to the sleep I can catch up with after exams and the slow pace life I want to experience. Simply going to a cafe, get a drink, read a book. They feel so tempting. Part of me knows that everything will be over very soon but this feeling inside me that drags on makes this waiting so unbearable. Just as I managed to get some relief after 'A's, I'm diving into this once again, too soon.