This week has been a pretty tiring one. I haven't been getting enough sleep resulting is serious lethargy. I'm really trying to listen to my 'best friend', the lectopia everyday hoping that I catch evething my 'best friend' says. Also I'm trying to digest everything my 'best friend' tells me. But my 'best friend' do get a little boring sometimes and I start to doze off and into lala land I go. I experience near falling off chair experience too. hais.
I've been lazy to cook though I still try to convince myself to. We ate as a group at Menya yesterday and I ordered Katsu don which I thought was just ok. I really miss the katsu don in AMK, probably not the most fantastic one but the thought of it brings me back to the past. I just love that. I can't wait to be back in Singapore for good food.
However, this week has also been a wierd one. I hate childish tantrums. No one treated me like that before!!! I sound like a spoiled kid. Ok, I'm not. Oh well...