MIA! I mia-ed for 2 days already. Other than attending compulsory lab lessons I haven't appeared in school for other classes, mainly lectures. Tired and reluctant to get up for 9am lectures after late night studying. Actually, I just thought lectopia would be more effective for now. Final semester exam is around the corner and I can't believe they're still teaching. Quite ridiculous actually. But soon, we'll be done with 4 modules in Uni!!! wheeee~
I'm looking forward to next sem's module though. They look less demanding, maybe not but probably I'll have a better idea of how to pace my study. STUDY!!!!!
I did quite a lot today compared to other normal days. Completed 3 lectopias (achievement). I did my final Biology ILT Quiz. Finally a perfect score. I want this score reflected on all my final sem papers. muah hahaha... Scored well for Chemistry Lab reports too. Great! Having them contributing to my final results makes it even better. Motivated to make everything better.
Just gotta psycho myself that I LOVE MUGGING!