update!
Yesterday was productive! Studied at Brownless with Vincent, Kalista and Pearly. And finally I did my Chemistry test. Great!~ One more down. More things to do soon. Chemistry ILT, Chemistry tutorial and EDDA tutorial.
After we studied, we decided to visit Yi Ru at rice bar to observe her serious attitude at work. hahs. Went to safeway to buy some groceries after that.. and Vincent don't let me eat bread for dinner. Insisted that I cook or buy some rice/ noodles. No choice.. I cooked pasta and yum~ We studied again before doing the test and waited for Kalista to come to my apartment to watch us do the test.
I ended up agreeing to pack lunch for them today and I woke up early to do so.
Chemistry Lab is forever so cool. We love Ina though we had to write so much more for lab today. But she always explains her stuff so clearly and forever willing to answer our questions. Met up with Kal, Pearly, Elton and Vincent after lab and waited for Pearly to do her test.
I like my dinner today.. I thought I could eat another portion but NO!!!
The weather is finally cold. A little freezing sometimes. But, I like it(: