I'm so in good mood recently except for a few little moments that made me goes TT. Just kidding, I don't cry so easily. The past 2 days has been evently. JJ Lin's Melbourne Concert on Satturday and a full day of activities yesterday.
Lets begin by talking about JJ Lin's Melbourne concert. It was AWESOME! His singing was great and I love his performance on stage. Great dancing too and the two puffy penguin like things on stage dancing with him which he claims to be Baby J was so cute. I seriously had a great time singing all the songs out together as he sings them. The part where he let the audience sing was so amazing. All the voices out together, it sounded really good. Do come to Melbourne again or I'll be back in S'pore to catch his concert. Yong Li going to sponsor right?! wheee~ LOLs
Next moving on, Yesterday was good too. I had lots and lots of great food. I met Vincent and Sean at 1 30pm at Melbourne Central where we trained down to Richmond. We ate Phor Bo along the 'viet street'. Love the soup but the serving was large and so filling. Bloated. After lunch, we continue walking to IKEA where I wanted to get a better pot but instead of the IKEA one, I got a pot at K Mart and a knife sharperner at IKEA. I think I like IKEA for their always so cosy showroom layout. It feels so much like back in S'pore. We got to love IKEA for their great food too. Meatballs and Diam cake. Though i thought I was full, the guys seem to have digested everything they ate and we got the large serving of meatballs to share and a slice of Diam cake. Diam cake, forever my favourite IKEA food selection.
Since we were going to cook that night, we decided to go home and afterwhich meet again at QV to get the groceries. Went with vincent to his apartment to get Chendol. The green Chendol smells nice~ We met Sean again at QV Woolworth, got our groceries and met Pearly and so we took the tram to my apartmnt. Sean made the pasta and it was good. I don't usually eat pasta with tomato but the one he made was nice. I stir up 2 more dishes, and they liked it. xD
Finally I get to play bridge here. We had a few rounds of bridge and talked and yup. I was tired. Sleepy~
Anyway, its the beginning of A Div for AJC Bowling team. Good Luck people and give your best STRIKES! WE SPARE NO STRIKE!~