I'm hardworking today. I don't know why but I really felt that I had to study today. Since class ends at 10am, I had the entire day to study. It went well, close to what I've planned for myself. I got the Chemistry textbook from Chemistry building and Biostats book from Brownless and study at Brownless. Vincent came after his Calc tutorial. We tried looking for a place at another library but after one round around the school we ended back at Brownless. I would gladly declare it my second home. I ate my lunch at Brownless, did my revision, read through my notes, read the textbooks, understand the things I need to understand. Vincent and Pearly left to look for Sean at the Law Library adn I was too lazy to move. Continued with studying Chemistry. Properties of solution...argh! Vincent came back to Brownless and we walked to Law Lib. Read through my Chem textbk again in Law Lib until 7 45pm? I think so and we for safeway.
I bought chips.. Red Rock is killing my anti-attitude towards chips. I jokingly said I was going to eat that for dinner and Vincent totally pulled my hood and stopped me from walking..zzz. Super diu lian in safeway. Whatever. I made salad for dinner under his supervision and Kalista came when I called her to tell her Vincent was bullying me. LOLs.
I'm going back to study Chem..