I started a joke!! This is enough to last very very long until yongli decides not to continue 'smiling' loudly. How stupid of me.
Well, I should continue with my Melbourne updates..
We had easter break and its still ongoing till school starts next Monday. I had my share of fun and the feeling of it being holidaythis week. Tuesday was a trip to docklands for ice skating where for myself the very first time I tried ice skating. It was fun and a little challenging. Held on to Kalista and Vincent at first before I decided to let go and take some risk. For my first session, I've learnt to balance and go around the rink without holding something. Small accidents did happen like a cut my hand but its healing well now. Not very deep but the first time looking at it didn't look good. Uploaded some pictures by the dock on facebook too. hahs
Weds was a road trip to mornington. Vincent drove and I guess it was tiring for him. As of us, I tried not to sleep but it was hard and Kal, besides sleeping was munching on chips. hahs. I love the waves at cliff area we went to and the other scenery. Their lifestyle is so relaxing.. slack in another word. hahs. Waiting for the pictures from Sean's camara ... till he uploads. Pictures tells everything.
Yesterday was a productive day... Had my churros in the morning, saved some for the afternoon and when i decided i was happy, we went to the Law building library to start being hardworking. It feels go to be hardworking.. like yeah.. studying. I did like that. Learnt my chemistry stuff and some biology too. I like the environment there. I'll be back there for more studying(:
As for today, I 'nua' at home. Sians through, talked on the phone, made a joke out of myself on msn...and yes.. I'm gonna study Bio now.
I'm looking forward to getting my laptop batt.. thx le, my fren(: