I just can't get better at screwing things up. Its a long.. not so long afterall story. In summary, I went to a nap at 7 plus and I just woke up (11plus pm now) and I bet I won't be able to sleep before 3am. Just what am I doing?! It all started with a parcel mummy sent. Not so much of a link afterall, maybe it links better with melboune's wierd weather. I was suppose to go to the post office to collect the parcel mummy sent and by the way, got to thank vincent for accompanying me there and helped me carry the pacel back. It rained and we walked under the rain and when I got home I was sneezing and decided I should take a bath and sleep. Suddenly it feels so warm now in the middle of the night I'm totally awake! Argh!
Alright, shall study EDDA and do Quiz 7.
This week was a busy one thanks to my 'pro-ness' in procrastinating. All the assignments were due this week so I'm finally left with no choice but do the assignments. But indeed, 船到桥头自然直, all done and submitted. Despite some truth in the saying, it is not recommended for putting into practice. Currently still happy with the quality of work I submitted. Yup!
We're gonna have a long weekend .. Monday is a holiday! Going to get some serious work done such as watching 林俊杰 Melbourne concert tomorrow. LOLs. But before and after the concert... STUDY! Chemistry mid-semester test is open for access already. Got to give the mid-sem test a good shot. Lectopias too.. I still have a list of Lectopia to go through.
Keeping myself busy with school work and friends~!
加油!