Another long day today. I wouldn't say it was very productive but I did study! Finally understood some of the things which I previously didn't or was too lazy to revise.
Vincent came in the afternoon and we lunched. I cooked again today. I guess my money saving plan is working. Suddenly he a bit fierce say very late already must rush to library. Packed, and I walked kind of fast and he said slow down which made me totally diaoz. GRHH. So we went to Brownless to study. I think books are the best sleeping pills. Quite restless.. not only me. Tried to concentrate.. really hard. Brownless closed at 5pm and everyone was told to leave the library. So we went back to my house.
I rushed to safeway to buy my stuff and yes i finally got 2 packets of PODS. I love the snicker pods in which they sell it so much cheaper here then in Singapore. Came back and Vincent continued with writing his forum report. Jia you with the report for Kalista, Pearly and Vincent. LOLs. I continued with Chemistry.. Didn't have the mood to comtinue so I went to take a bath and heated up my dinner. Still, I could see someone concentrating on his report.
Kalista came over at around 9pm and made her chendol. We shall improve it though. One very high Kalista, one totally tired Vincent but lots of laughter from our conversations. I tried to help a little by editing some parts of the essays.. hopefully, my help will turn out to be doing something good. Finally all 'nua' and decided they should go home when it was 12am. LOLs.
Winy is still not back yet...