Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Today is a productive day. Finished my week 4 EDDA Quiz and Chemistry ILT 2. The EDDA Quiz was kind of easy but please READ the questions properly. Well.. 1 Qn wrong. I'll try to figure it out. Chemistry ILT was bad. The questions were easy but the system was crazy. It asked for 3 sig fig so I gave the answer as 4.20cm and it marked me wrong and gave 4.2cm as answer.. for 4 sig fig I gave **.*0 (cnnt rmb the no.) and it gave **.* as answer. Whats wrong with them. Worse still.. i gave 4750 as answer .. wrong again 4,750 was the answer. zzz. I had some answers exactly the same as the answer given but still got marked wrong and ended with 30/40. Luckily this is not assessed or I would have gone crazy. screwed system..
Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.