Melbourne really has wierd weather. It rained hailstones yesterday, then the sun was scorching this morning and now its raining again. BOO~ I don't like rainy days. It makes me sleepy. But anyway, I woke up late today cause I was vid-chatting with rachel ytd till quite late.
Winy and myself wanted to head for the library but failed cause brownless was closed but we didn't feel like going to the other libs. Oh well.. Take a break then though I know I need to mug. Once a mugger, always a mugger!!! hahs
We met kuan hung and his friends instead. We took the tram then.. walked to DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) on Spencer street. It was closed due to the hailstorm yesterday. Bad damaged the storm did but I did really feel it cause we didn't head to city yesterday. So we went to the DFO at docklands. Nice place for shopping and cheaper stuff. Wheeeeeeee~ Met Kalista and her sis there too. hahs.
We later went for dinner at Little Lamb.. i think. Steamboat. Meat spamming. OMG! I'm going to turn a vegetarian for a few days. Meat .. meat and more meat and kh's fren kind of pour everything into the soup base. hahs. we ordered a lot. They even ordered dessert at the end of it.. 汤圆 and 甜煎饼. It was nice but super filling. So, I guess that for today's dinner and tomorrow's lunch already. Reminds me of 25/08 doing for steamboat back in S'pore but we really had more meat here. But the one back in S'pore was more filling cause I stopped myself from eating too much today. hahs. I guess there are more food and places to explore cause along the way kh introduces quite a few places. LOL.