Its Friday again.. I had two lab sessions this week. Chemistry on Wednesday and Biology on Thursday. By now, I've understood the meaning of 'don't judge a book by its cover' to a greater and deeper extent. But both practicals were fun. Made paracetamol for chemistry but I guess we made impure stuff which was expected by the demonstrator so she didn't both to make us test the purity of what we made. LOL. For biology, we observed blood and more blood. Stained my prac book and lab coat with blood spots too.
There was a nightmarket by MUOSS in school on thursday. I was actually quite looking forward to good food but dissapointment was what I concluded. I want prata house prata and not that piece of idk what. I want my Bedok chedol and not that wierd cup of thing. I want so many things.. Awww.. But good effort though. There were some good stuff that got sold out really fast and I didn't manage to grab them in time.
Today, I went to collect the JJ Lin melbourne concert tix. Like finally they issue me the tickets. They made the website look like some scam. The first time I went to collect the ticket was 2 weeks ago and they said there were some delay from the website so I went again today. He said again I should print the reciept which I didn't even recieve. Well, he checked and finally sorted things out. He gave a copy of JJ Lin's autographed new album for being 'paiseh'. Wheeeeeeeeee~
I don't like Friday nights.. screaming on streets after their party night. Hey, Friday night is best for mugging and these people are disrupting my peaceful and quiet night. I shall go back and continue with my cell division ILT 3 :)