I had no lessons today so I spent my morning studying. Finally, I'm studying. がんばって!
I headed to my second 'home' - the Brownless library in the afternoon to return the book I borrowed and borrowed another reference book. I kind of enjoy just walking to the library .. Its nice to stroll a little in campus and enjoy the slow afternoon.
After I got my book, we went to Lygon street in search for some ice-cream for the warm afternoon. And the home-made Italian ice-cream was fantastic.. it was worth every cent be it the portion or the taste of it. A first look at the ice-cream was shocking cause the way he put 3 flavours on the cone was so cool and it looked like a christmas tree. The 'base' of the ice cream wasn't entire on the cone and it was dripping quite a lot. hahs. But I enjoyed it.
Dinner for tonight was good too. I made honey glazed ribs! Nice~ I'm learning to cook more dishes from my mum's verbal recipe and I'm talented. Jk. So getting used to cooking everyday to save $$. hahs