Finally! We went to the Victoria market. Nothing very special.. just a market but its clean. However, not very much different from the markets that have undergone renovations in Singapore. But we do see some price disparity here. The veggies are really cheap. I felt like a joker buying 4 potatoes for 20cents and 2 carrots for 40cents. The guy must have thought I was crazy but for 2 people, we don't need a lot. I've got a range of veggies for the week. Bak Choy, Aparagus, Baby Lettuce and more.. nice! I'll have a headache in planning what to cook everyday though. I want aparagus with prawn. I got prawns too. Looks really fresh but i thought it ws a little expensive though but reasonable. Groceries for this week is done, bought everything I need.
I tried made potato salad for lunch yesterday.. nice.
I gotta study for EDDA now.. the online test ends tomorrow and there is a test on Monday. ^^
Jap quiz was unexpectedly easy. LOL.