Bought some essentials again.. vacumn cleaner and clothes hanging rack. I wonder why they don't make large plastic bags for people who purchase large items. they don't even provide rope and I had to carry the box back like 'that'.
I woke up kind of late this morning, actually not but I was just too lazy to get out of bed. Last night before I slept, I looked at the kitchen stove, sink, floor and the bathroom sink and bathtub. I just couldn't stand the sight of it not being sparkling clean so I gave them all a good soap scrub. LOLs
I realise we really need to use racks to hang our clothes cause you won't believe how much I hate the tumble dry machine. I don't like the smell of my clothes when they come out of the machines. Until I tried to air dry them, they smell much better (:
Fweak.. EDDA. Enlighten me on risk and odds