Saturday, February 20, 2010
The weather for today and yesterday was warm... really warm. Actually, its like the usual Singapore temp. But the wind was strong. I could really feel the resistence from the wind. Probably slightly stronger and we'll be walking backwards.
Anyway, life here is still ok. But I'm having a big headache when it comes to selecting my breadth subject. There are loads of choices but once you start to filter them, you're left with minimal choices. Probably I'll choose Introduction to Micreconomics but that means I'm breaking my promise of never touching econs again. That aside, but I'll be doing things we've learnt before probably just a little more of addition to that. The second choice I'm considering would be to take Jap for beginners but I'll be learning everything from scratch. Will I be abale to cope? awww...
Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.