Tried to find something to do today. But somehow I had a lil difficulty waking up in the morning. My bed was too possessive. But I slept early ytd!!! Oh well. Went to the market with mum and I had my fave noodles for breakfast.
Went home, and slacked. Slacking my time away didn't felt good. Nothing productive. Life's like that.. too busy, complain! too free, complain! hahs. As I waited for time to pass, I looked through my baby photos.. so cute! hahs. I quite like a few of them.. I should scan them when I have the time.
Went to Yishun safra to bowl in the afternoon actually, also to take a look at the potential future AJ bowlers. What can I say.. if the have the potential.. maybe its hidden. But I think I bowled quite well today 154, 136,127, 145. second and third game wasn't good but overall its ok. Played pool after that. We did somthing very stupid but nevermind. Its a secret. shh. Anyway, as a beginner I'm glad I won.. I guess my mentor was really not bad.