Today was tiring. There was a lot of rushing here and there. Mum was making CNY goodies, to be specific, my favourite once in a year pineapple tarts. So before I went out, I went to buy mum and sis their lunch. Duck rice from whampoa. The queue was short but their list of order was a total opposite. I was practically running home when I got my orders.
I knew I would be late but worse still.. I forgot my file. I only realise it when I was on the bus to Bugis. Got off the bus, went over the overhead bridge ..and home I went. Almost ran to the bus stop again to wait for a bus to Bugis. SORRY! I was late. *guilty* YL, thanks for waiting. Also, thats how I finally went to STA to pay the sum for my flight. Long journey.
It was also time for lunch. Brandon came and join us for lunch and we were supposed to accompany Brandon to but some jersey.. But I guess we have no luck with those uncles who sell jerseys. Not open at Bugis street either. Better luck next time. So we went walking around illuma. yeps.. illuma again. Stroll down to raffles place and we passed by CHIJMES.. looks familiar.lols. Went through city link and to marina square.
Cooking mama on Ipod touch is challenging. It makes me wanna get an Ipod touch soon. I'm gonna get a stylus too.. its stupid. hahs. kk, shall discuss with my dad about it.
Good Luck to all enlisting soon~ and see you guys soon..