No live band.. But timbre was ok. I meant that the food was ok. Roasted duck pizza was at least up to expectation though a little salty but I like the crispy crackers on the pizza with the sauce. 4 cheese and Spicy Cajun were good too but tandoori needs alot of improvement, simply too bland.
After eating was just some regular chit-chat until wan shi, huisi and myself decided to get to the other end of timbre for some camwhoring. I didn't expect it to be so.. addictive. I didn't understand the fun of camwhoring until today. Sms-ed yong li yo join us. Seems stupid but well.. the more the merrier. And yongli kind of activated the very intresting self-timer... which seems to take unlimited photos. So sihao's camara is filled with our pictures!! I want those pics.. so cool! And thanks for whats wrap up.. the gift. Haven't opened it yet but really.. Thanks (: Love ya guys!
Left Timbre as soon as we realise that there was no live band.. Got cheated by the webpage:( Camwhore as a class by the streets. Went over to CHIJMES.. we were like strolling around inside... wandering around and I saw a special age limit of 23 at one of the location. why 23? not the usual 18 or 21.. something must be so special. We went off again, walk down the roads, saw this 'flirting station' sign. Wierd sign you can find on the streets of Singapore. Finally, made our way to peace centre.. a place I never knew was called peace centre though I always take bus at the bus stop infront of the building. New discovery!!! Went to play pool. Something that worries me. I never get how to play it. I guess I'm finally getting it somehow. I've got a good teacher like yongli says of himself. As partners, we won against wanshi and james ... all the games we played. Nice luck today. I'm a little talanted too right? heehee