Saturday, February 27, 2010
Just as I complained about the scorching sun of yesterday, the weather today is cool. 20 degree celsius throughout since morning and it was so good for sleep. I didn't want to wake up in the morning...
Kind of spent some time on youtube since I had to use up the data for the month. Realised there was no need to save data ... cus its really sufficient. We're kind of spamming youtube for now. Went out in the afternoon to get a printer. I wished we had IT show here so that I could get a cheaper printer and some freebies too. WellI guess this printer will last us quite long. I trust Canon. We carried it back all the way from harvey norman... a few streets away. Goos exerciese and some sweating for this cool day. Nice weather to walk in. But my arms are kind of soft now due to the weight.
Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.