I've finally got all my subjects approved. So, the next thing would be time-table planning. I guess we've been so used to having timetable planned for us. This probably made me lazy to bother with editing the 'given' time-table. The time-table looks alright, so much better than the very 'packed' one we had in JC although I wish I could do some editing to it so that it'll look even better.. like having a day or two off from school. Well, I'll try out the current timetable first.
Also, we attended 'orientation' day one in school today. It didn't feel like an orientation. If you call this an orientation, the AJ one was better.. I guess this comment is self explanatory. LOL. We went to meet our host groups, I wish it was more interactive though. Met more people after we 'went our own way'. I wish I could talk more.. I seem to shut up when they start their converssations and I made myself a very good listener. hahs.
Anyway, we tried walking around the school and I found the Biomedical Library really cool. Its a new library and the interiors is so.. COOL! This makes me wanna study there cause it feels so comfy there. Love that place. A group of us sat there for a chat before the Academic Writing lecture.. which tured out to be a little like a pre-PW lecture we've sat through in JC. All about how to write reports, referencing that Ms Hu went through millions of times. I dozed off half way through. Sorry..
Went home in the afternoon after I got my bank card from the bank in school. Winy amd myself got bored in the afternoon and decided to go shopping at Melbourne Central. Melbourne is indeed an intresting city. We saw road blocks and people march down Swanston street in support of 'live music'. People were holding banners that writes 'music does not cause violence', 'support live music'... As a kid who grew up in Singapore.. this is a rare sight. A never before thing in Singapore.
When we were walking home, across our apartment in front of the university, some activities seemed to be going on with this huge group walking down the pedestrain path. They were holding a poster that was meant for the drivers on the street. 'horn if you're horny'. A lot of drivers reacted. Nice one.
Only yesterday, I praised myself for cooking my meals and I bought takeaway today. Lazy again and it was late already. We tried Nando Chicken. I didn't really like it but it was ok.
One more thing.. I got my DELA result today. Its a score out of 6. I got an overall score of 5.6. LOL. I think I guess my homies in S'porewould be intrested to know more about DELA.