I didn't do much today. Met the Academic Advisor in the morning, their advise was kind of what I've expected. Still, thanks for their advise.. really friendly bunch of people. Went to to complete my enrollment process and I finally settled down with Jap for my breadth subject. I hope it'll be fine. Hopefully, all the subjects get confirmed tomorrow.. they can be a little slow sometimes, maybe not just sometimes. heehee...
I watched 下一站,幸福 in the afternoon. Actually, its not quite worth it to use the internet here to watch youtube but still, I'm not going to give the last 2 episode a miss. I'll never do that. One more episode to go next week and I'm done with the drama.
Have been cooking everyday..I cut myself once, scalded by oil once. Well, I didn't give myself any excuse to eat outside, so proud of myself. Their burger, just by looking at it, I feel full already. hahs.
Orientation will be starting tomorrow.. Lots of plans. Hopefully I make more friends. It feels a little difficult to make friends cause you don't get to meet the same people all the time. You talk to one person, you may not get to meet the person in the following days.. especially when the school compound is so... BIG!
More updates soon~