I decided to try making a tiramisu today with the written recipe from Brandon. So, I went out with my mum in the afternoon after sis went out for ballet class. Bought the ingredients from cold storage and afterwhich took the mrt to toa payoh where my mum wanted to buy her stuff.
Reached home, helped out with some cleaning, mostly done.. so its like changing the bedsheets and helping with putting up the curtains. Went down to the ground floor to throw away some of the more bulky stuff.. great thing happened. While I was waiting for the lift to go back up, suddenly I felt something cold touching the back of my knee. Looked down and i freaked out. A dog was like licking me! zzz...
After dinner, I tried playing Air on G String on piano. I think the version with violin is great.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOVwokQnV4M&feature=related
But anyway, I ended up playing 林俊杰's 第几个100天. I can't find the piano score online so I'll try to play by listening .. hopefully. Kind of got the melody part already.
Made the tiramisu.. and we'll see the result tomorrow (: