Monday, February 08, 2010
Huisi came to my house in the morning when I was playing cooking mama 3 on nds. I still think cooking mama 1 is the best but the 3 series has new stuffs.. but they're easier.
Left home at 4 plus after sis reached home to meet wan shi and su peng for dinner. Walked around Illuma with wan shi while waiting for su peng. Illuma again..hahs. We then went to Blujaz Cafe for dinner. The presentaiton of the food was not bad.. I'll rate it 7.5/10. However the food tasted ok only.. probably 6/10, in my opinion. The cabonara serving was super big which I didn't managed to finish. Sorry for wasting food~! Chatted while drinking the ice tea which was kind of sweet and the band started to warm up. eh.. they were loud especially the drums where my eardrums kind of suffered. So we left soon after the band started playing..
tired..
Monday, February 08, 2010

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.