Hi people, I'm currently in Melbourne typing this post. More will come from Melbourne. Like the guys said, I only get to 'book out' 10 months later or even longer than that. I miss home. How can I not.
Arrived in Melbourne early in the morning, 6 30am. Many people were definitely still asleep back in Singapore where the time was 3 30 am back there. Time seem to pass so slowly in Melbourne. We took our time to get our luggage, the belt 'froze' for some time anyway. Made our way to college square, set up our bank accounts, explored the streets, bought our stuff like pillow, water cooker, bed sheets, utensils and so on and finally went to the supermarket to get all the neccessary items. When everything ended it was just close to 5 pm. If time passes so slowly, how is lecture going to be like. jk.
I guess I didn't felt myself in Melbourne when I was at the lobby of College Square. Singaporeans could be spotted easily. Does it flow in the blood or was it the way we spoke, it makes us so easily indentifiable. Still no place is better than home. I'm so tired...
Its almost 8pm in Melbourne now, but its still so bright outside just like the afternoon sunlight we're so familiar to.