Dad's coming back on tuesday from China (: I'm going to get my ipod touch! hahs. Sounds as if I'm anticipating my ipod touch more than I'm anticipating for my dad's return. NO! I miss him a lot too.. I'm very sure of that.
Anyway, I went to CGH in the morning to visit 婆婆. Her leg is in cast now, making a pretty good recovery. She looks pretty ok. Can talk, can eat , can tell jokes.. but still, recover soon! Then, I protested against eating at the CGH canteen. The food there is horrible.. especially the chicken rice = chicken + rice + salt. So we took a bus to bedok interchange for lunch.. my fave food gathers there. Kway Chap and chendol!!! As usual, I would say, the only chendol in singapore I eat. hahs. In take very high in the aft..
So, I decided to go for training. I was lazy at first especially when the pool was quite crowded. So, I gave an excuse that I'll wait for the pool to clear since my coach is coaching the junior classes today. The pool finally cleared at 7 plus. Went down to swim.. timed myself. OMG! noooo!!! stamina like S***. 20 laps i took 18 mins. argh~ the freestyle was ok.. have been swimming too much of freestyle recently neglecting breaststorke especially. I need to train up.. build up the stamina again. Urgent task. Still could do the fly under 1 min. cool! so thats about it for training. 30 laps today... quite little actually. Helped my coach to keep the ropes that we use to block off part of the pool for training use. It felt nice doing that today since it will most probably be the last time I do that before I fly off. Good old days I'll think off. It didn't seem so enjoyable in the past cause the rope scratches the hands..
Thats about it for today. Anyway I heard from brandon and yong li too.
I'm tired now.. goodnight(: