ARGH! Stop tweeting about In-Store promotions at SMG. This is seriously .. woahss~ But, I know I'm not in S'pore right now. I can't stop but think about Dec where I'll be able to make my trip to SMUDGEstore.
Anyway, Unimelb continued with orientation programmes today. Met up with the host group again for some catching up which wasn't in any way exciting. Walked around to look at the clubs and societies again. Were they.. enthusiastic or simply deperate for more members. We'll see. Loads of them are promoting this activity 'clubbing' which I'm not intrested in. Nah, clubbing ain't for me. Call me a kid.. yes, I am.
There was free lunch at the medical building today for biomed students.. Bread+Sauages+onions. Good enough.. its free. Its so much better than the sausages we get to but back in AJ. Probably not the sauce part.. I'm so going to get a small bottle of chilli sauce and bring it around with me. I need to indulge in chilli..
The entire afternoon was dedicated to Amazing Race. I got to know new people again. But this time.. more homies! Our group was made up of Singaporeans and foreigners who studied and lived in Singapore. Quite a Singlish afternoon I enjoyed. Well, there were Malaysians including our travel buddy but language .. no problem la~ I finally hop on to a tram and got to know so many other places out there..nice shopping area too. Ok..ok.. I'm here to study. Well, when people do visit me at least I know where I can bring them to. The race itself wasn't the main point though.. we were really tired at the end of the day. I ran.. a lot. Not as much as for 2.4km but sum up the short distances, it can really be quite tiring.
I'll try to upload pictures on facebook soon...