Went out for lunch with yong li, clement, james, brandon and wesley today. At first I thought why suddenly lunch gathering. But well, 闲着也是闲着. Sometimes when you just feel like going out but for no reasons, it feels dumb strolling the street alone. Another reason for me to step out of the house. Went to Spans for 2 games of bowling and I scored 201 for the second game though the first was a 90+, I knew exactly the 201 was a 'tyco-ed' one. However the best I've gotten since I seriously played bowling. Specifically, only 3 open frames! Amazing(: After that we went to the Lan gaming arcade at TPY Safra. My first time joining them for Lan gaming.. the first time I tried Lan gaming. (I sound like I don't live in today's century..) I seriously had no idea about the game control and stuff which makes it hilarious on my part. An experience anyway. I was terrible at it. hahas.
Anyway, meeting corey and justin tomorrow. Like corey said.. shall skip swimming tomorrow. She's going to 'bring' us for pizza just because she is working at pizza hut? I wonder whats her plan for tomorrow.. other than pizza. We'll see... I wanna do some shopping but I wanna save $$.. how contridicting.