Time for some updates.
First, there was class chalet from 26th Jan to 28th Jan. I went over on the first day but only stayed overnight for the second. Decks of cards definitely can't be missing and I surely brushed up my skill in playing bridge. Also, for Junyang's effort in carrying the drum and guitar to chalet, it was fun though I doubt I can play the guitar on Wii annytime soon but I tried the drums and the 'anyhow' vocal.
The second night was night cycling to Changi Village from Downtown. The distance wasn't as far as I had expected so .. I kind of like the cycling at night for with the wind blowing directly into the face feels great. Despite some tough experience with the not very steep uphills, the return trip was made worthwhile cause I really love the speed when travelling downwards on a bike. Back to chalet was the clean up and as expected Bridge and Mahjong make their appearance. I guess it was quite soon.. I fell asleep in a position in which I couldn't move. Amazingly, 6 people onto 2 single beds. When I went reached home on the 28th and I simply couldn't resist my bed. I guess thats for chalet. But we were left with no photos..hmm. Well.. I guess we'll still be able to recall something from it. We've got good memory right.. at least for a few more years down the road..
Today, woke up really early so I could accompany my mum to NTUC to shop for eggs, flour and the ingredients she needs for making CNY goodies. I love them. But can CNY drag a lil longer.. like don't come so soon? Day by day, its passing to fast. NNOOO!!! You may guess I'm wierd but I'm perfectly fine. I just want to be at home. At least be in Singapore.. home. Time doesn't seem to be on my side. Anyway, met Brandon at TPY mrt to make a trip back to AJ. As usual the quiet(a nice way of putting it) school. We chatted with Ms Hu for a while.. maybe longer than just a while. She's nice.. as usual like someone who really cares.
Afterwhich we made our way to Bugis to catch Sherlock Holmes.. finally I get to watch it. Sorry.. this is to yongli cause we were really late though not for the movie but .. he waited for quite some time. I know the feeling of waiting like when I always have to wait for supeng!!! heehee.. But anyway.. Sherlock Holmes is surely what you call a movie. Its not like 2 days ago where we sat through .. I don't even wanna mention the title.. just see one of my previous entry. Though a small bit of Sherlock Holmes felt a little draggy..it was good overall.
We went on to Chinatown after movie to visit SMUDGEstore. The SMG cap was tempting. Just tempting and nothing more. Just add on ten bucks you get a shirt but what I like most was the DEVILOCK G-SHOCK. C'mon.. orange colour. Who we really wanted to see wasn't there but of course we didn't expect him to be there. So thats about it..
I really wish we successfully make a reservation at Timbre for Monday..
Mum is rushing me to do my packing and as the calender flips.. Feb is coming soon. HAIS..