Finally, after so long, I'm activating my blog. I had the intention of starting it brand new without changing the blog address. What came to my mind was.. to first delete all the stuff that previously appeared on the blog or probably just hide them. I did that for my tag board. I deleted all the messages. When it came to the blog skin, I admit I was too lazy to touch the html stuff. And whats a blog without postings, I couldn't make myself delete that everything but it seems blogger doesn't allow me to simply hide the older posts or its just probably me.. I don't know how to do it.
Have been busy recently. Well, how do I describe my schedules.. they ain't scheduled or planned, just things that comes randomly that kept me busy. I shall not make further elaborations. Some things just need not be told. I was just wondering if we just keep things to ourselves, it might cause a little of unneeded misunderstanding but still, there is no point telling. Well..
Anyway, this is also my first 2010 posting. New year doesn't really seem new.. life's stiill more or less the same. But I'm enjoying the time I spend with my family. Simple yet enough for me to feel happy. I guess that gives 2010 a good start. No New Year resolution to be typed out this year. I never stick to it anyway. Life is just so random. But random things amazingly come together in order after some time. However, I do definitely have an overview of what I'll be expecting and some expectations for myself. Like what I read in the newspaper today, an interview with Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, he said that Singaporeans haven't lost curiosity. I have to agree with that. I'm curious to find out about so much more in the year ahead just about so many things.