Having not updated the blog for so long, I have no idea where to start. Oh well, June holiday has just started but I’m so sure that it is going to end as soon as it starts. Like all June holidays, there is meant to be some irony. It is time to get down to some serious work. Intense preparation it shall be for mid-year examination which will commence exactly on the day school reopens. This leads on to more intensive study… Muggers we shall be.
We were told to study 10 hours a day during the holiday, three in the morning, four in the afternoon and three in the evening. Sounds pretty reasonable. But while it doesn’t seem like something unachievable, it is not easy to execute. Yesterday and today have proven my point. We had extra lessons in the morning, that gives me excuse from the morning 3 hours but in fact for the entire day I did NOTHING. Nothing related to studies.
Instead, I sat myself in front of the television watch Crime and Investigation network and Nat Geog Wild. Interesting documentaries though. I love CI network.
No more slacking tomorrow if you want your bowling game on Thursday. Do something and make sure something on the to-do list gets strike off. Then you may proceed with bowling a few games on Thursday! I want to bowl so badly, I haven’t touched the balls for two weeks! OCC! Hahahah~~
Not forgetting the 30hours Famine Camp on Friday. Another 10 hours gone. Opps! Anyway, I’ve been grouped into LSO-Tholo. I know no one in the same country grouping as me not to even mention about being in the same clan (family name). All the groupings and stuff, it sounds like some orientation? LOLS. My fifth orientation in 2 years of JC then. PAE, JAE, OGL training, OGL and this adds to the list. I doubt its anything like orientation actually. Looking forward to enjoying some fun starving ourselves and also the finale concert at Downtown East.
Do tell me if you are also in LSO-Tholo. Hahs. I hoping for a couple of familiar faces :)
Tuesday, June 02, 2009



