[ .d i s c l a i m e r. ]
[#the big rule]
To navigate, click on the words on the left
. the time spent together .
. the laughters .
. the times we laugh HARDER .
Friday, May 08, 2009
A series of test is finally over. Chem SPA on wednesday, I think it went well..hahaha. Math test on Thursday was ok, at least.. I think the vector question was a good attempt. And today's econs test..LOLs. I got more confused as my essay got longer for the 25 marks question. I wondered if it should be similar to the usual 15 marks question but with 2 different factors and multiple policies brought in, I thought I didn't plan my essay well enough. This week have been a tiring one. 2 days of Bowling 'A' Div and 3 tests. I'm totally exhuasted. No amount of sleep I tried to catch could help me regain my energy. So bad that I wanted to sleep during 'A' Div on wednesday.
'A' Div is over. It was great experience and was really memorable. Despite the results and ranking, everyone did their best. For the J2s, its time to concentrate more on studies but do continue to bowl and for the J1s, jia you for next year's 'A' Div. I will really miss the time training with coach Leslie. 2 years training under him, I learnt a lot and his encouragments made a difference. In love with bowling. It is hard to describe in words but the 4 days of competition was really enjoyable. Photos shall speak for itself(:
AJC TEAM BOWLING'o9

Girls Team with coach.. I miss training.

AJC & SRJC Bowling- Not forgetting our lanes sharing teams for the 4days
AJC and SRJC Girls Team


Jo, me, jie en, jer

me, jo, jie en, jer, feli

the girls

Feli, jie en, jo, jer, sing yee, me
Time to bid goodbye to 'A' Div but the memories stay.
Lots of schoolwork to catch up with, have been missing a number of lectures so yup, Quantum Physics to conqure for the weekend. Tutorials .. time to clear more before it starts to stack up on my table again.
I hope that AJ will repair their air-con in the auditorium SOON! The heat was killing today.
till then...
Friday, May 08, 2009

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.

[x]i[n]y[i] 欣怡`
[1]6[0]6[9]1
[m]p[s] 1C'98 2C'99 3E'00
[m]c[s] 4E'o1 5A 'o2 6A 'o3
[a]m[k]s[s] 1/3 'o4 2/3 'o5 3/5 'o6 4/5 'o7
[a]j[c] 25'08
[jusillusions@gmail.com]
it's not about how good you are BUT how good you want to be
m.e
s.pee.ch
ex.i.ts
c.hat.ro.om
reme.mber