I still feel tired, not physically but mentally so. I really had to find some way out of this before I start losing concentration on things. Went for training(swimming) yesterday, after two weeks where I gave myself excuses like I want to go bowling for I had competition. Still swimming helps me best to relax. I guess I'm still loving the pool as much as before. Well, managed to find time to talk with Justin and Thavit. Thavit is doing attachment for 12 weeks with Mr Chang after completing STC. I wonder when I can find time for that, not any time soon. And, the 50m 'dash'. I guess I've already lost counts of how many sets of timing we did. My timing did drop a lil but still it wasn't too bad. Lets see, I won't find reasons to skip training for quite some time.
Anyway, I was reading through math just now and as the chapters add on I really need to put in more effort to retain whatever I've learnt in the past especially the J1 chapters. That reminds me of Friday's peer tutoring. If supposedly I continue to peer tutor every friday, if Mr Lau does ask me to help out, its a great way to revise the syllabus. I'll be spending at least some time on math every week, concentrated. Not bad an idea. Especially, even with peer tutoring I'm still able to get home by 4 plus. Its totally an idea worth considering.
Tomorrow is still Holiday, school holiday. That means I'll have one more day of rest, no, one more day to do tutorial since I did nothing on Saturday. Ok, a lil of math, what the next tut for physic?! and chem too.
Before I end off..
Happy Birthday to Grace who is obviously enjoying herself in UK, Concord College. hahs