Life is not fair. Well, in fact, nothing is fair. I grew up knowing that all along, at least from what I remmeber. My parents never told me life was meant to be fair, instead I was told the other way round. I don't believe in fate nor destiny, if I did, probably I would have made life for myself easier. If today I believe in them, I wouldn't believe how much I have changed. But we can never deny that some things are just meant to be or maybe, they are just made that way. Of course, we can make a change but how much effort are we willing to put in just to create a little change that seem insignificant to most. How prepared are we to accept that no matter how hard we try, changes that can be done are minimal. There are probably too many things we need to take into consideration, even external factors that we never knew existed.
My directions, it has gone missing for quite a while. I wonder where it has wandered off to. If you ask me what exactly I'm doing now, I have no idea. Probably drifted a little too far off. I shall be heading back to continue from where I got lost.