The usual Saturday, but just a little more interesting than the usual. Met my mum and sis for shopping at Taka after piano at PS this morning. Thinking they were still on the bus, I took my time looking through some piano scores at Yamaha until I realise i had to walk really quickly to Taka. There were some good deals though. I got this bag by ANIMAL for less than half its original price.
Anyway, I went for training today(swimming). The pool, I would say, was very empty. Great! It was nice to swim in empty swimming pool. Well, when was the pool at Civil Service Club ever crowded. It was just more empty relative to the usual sat. The certificate for Award of Distinction has finally been issued. Advace life-saver!! No plans for higher awards for the time being. So I'm just going down to the pool to swim.. hopefully, train for Advance Gold. Also, to guide out junior group of swimmers in their life-saving. Long way to go for them. LS1, LS2, LS3, BM, CPR, Senior Rescus, AM, DA. Good Luck. I was declared to have survived them all with the precious certificate in my hands. Think again, its just another piece of paper if you don't revise and practice what you've learnt. Going for training .. is important.
Only 2 people down for training today. Training today wasn't too tough. My job was simple.. to pace Justin. He's training for some 50m race. All I have to do is swim as fast as possible with a 5sec headstart and preferable not allow him to catch up..which was quite impossible. How can Justin not catch up?! power pack leh.. But anyway, had a nice chat with him la. Since I haven't seen him for quite some time already. I bet I'll be doing the same thing next week. But I'll try harder to not let him catch up. hahs