This is getting addictive. And the only way to curb the addiction will be to ensure I'm less often near to my bowling trolley. That would mean that this weekend would be pretty safe with the trolly locked up in the bowling room in school.
On the first day, you feel out of place. Being inexperienced in bowling competitions it contributed much to my nervousness. Well, just headed down to the lane and see what I could do. Felt a little more comfortable playing. The second and third day goes. No great performances but great experience. Bowling beside nice people, I guess they are nice which they look and to me felt like nice people. Had lots of fun looking at how others kept their spirit high. Laughing almost all the time especially on the last day.
I'm beginning to miss the competition. I guess its because its one of the few competition I have a chance to participate. Unlike people who are constantly on the lane ready to be 'on fire' and stike their way through. Without 4 games a day, it feels wierd. Although its already the 4th day I'm bowling consecutively, 3 days of competition and today we had training, the one and three quarter games we played this morning really didn't felt sufficient. But my thumb is beginning to hurt a little. So, its telling me to rest for some time already. I want no skin patch for 'A' Div this year. It hurts.
I can't wait for training at OCC to start!