K Box, finally after months! There was actually this plan with wan shi and su peng to visit party world but for wan shi who has training in school at 2pm, we changed the entire plan to k box at AMK. Thinking everything was planned, happily I asked weiting to come along and melissa who wanted to go to KBox was supposed to join us too. The story goes like any usual ones. Things never turn out as planned. Firstly, Supeng overslept and had no idea we changed the venue to AMK Kbox, I've got no idea how she got no idea but well she hung up both wanshi and mine phone calls... Next, no one remembered to inform melissa about the Kbox thing and there goes her chance. Luckily, I told wei ting bout it and she came. Weiting and myself, a little late. So we arrived with wanshi emo~ing alone in one of the room.. probably singing 一个人生活.
Leaving for training on time, wei ting and myself were left at k box. A few more songs and we too, left. Next destination was Kino. We took the mrt to orchard and made our way to Kino. I never had a time where I knew exactly what I was going to buy and headed straight to the shelves. But still I was reluctant. Its like EX, the heart aches when I knew my money was.... It will be back, soon. Looking at the shelf filled with Jodi Picoult's novels, weiting had a hard choice to make... Handle with Love, to buy or not to. Books just turn people undecisive. There are in a way tempting to buy, to read but the price never falls, NEVER! Maybe they do but how long do we have to wait till the price falls, and as far as I'm aware, some of this books, the prices has never decreased. A walk in Kino, I felt like a curious kid, picking up every items(books) that caught my attention, flipping through a few pages of it or maybe read throught the back cover paragraph. Well, 2 books on waiting list now : Handle with Love by Jodi Picoult and The Gift by Cecelia Ahern. Maybe a few others too but they aren't that important for now.
Its Monday, 10 16pm. One day of STUDY BREAK gone. Does the 24hrs of a school day have any different from the 24hrs of a STUDY BREAK day? It feels different, very different. It time for some studying.. remember what you were told?! If you want it, you'll get it. The only determinant is you and only YOU. Nothing else matters.