I'm feeling sleepy, very to be exact. National Age Group Bowling Championship is screwing up my sleeping hours. There are so many first time yesterday. First time taking part in National Age Group Bowling Championship, first time playing bowling past midnight. First time seeing so many very pro bowlers all gather at one place except for the teams we sent in. I'm serious. I totally felt out of place when I reached OCC yesterday. Looking at the bowlers play their game, they knew only how to strike and spare and nothing else. Many almost perfect game. No open frame, not a single one unlike our score where open frames were plenty. After yesterday, or should I say this morning, humiliation is nothing. People beside your lane are scoring double of what you are getting. 2 more days to go, 8 more games. I'm just praying that I won't be the last on the ranking list. hahs. I guess I won't.
Just have fun. Midnight bowling!