
I didn't expect myself to attend AJIdol but I did. I was still contemplating if I should actually attend the event in the morning but still, I ended up getting the tickets from Jo. Thanks a lot for the tickets.
Anyway, the performance .. was ok. But I did really like the dance by the overall AJI winner. It was good especially with the mask. It just allow the audiences imagine the expression on the mask themselves. And, oh, the performance by the 2 campus superstar finalist. I've got to admit, I don't watch campus superstar and I've totally got no idea who the finalists are. But listening to their live performance, I thought they were really not bad. So it wasn't totally the fault of the AJ mic for any bad singing afterall, right?
The event ended really late, far past the planned time for AJIdol. Expected though. Luckily theres no school tomorrow but they seem to be overloading us with e-learning materials, much more than we can do even if we attended school. I don't really see the point of e-learning but well, at least I get to wake up much later than usual. For that, e-learning is justifiable.

I got a flower though. Thanks! Its really nice but the person twisting it was quite stress cause two balloons burst during the twisting process. But still, the final product. Love it lots. I was really careful with it on my way home.. always looking out for any possible sharp edges. Just kidding. I would have looked really abnormal if I really did that, but no doubt i was still careful.
I'll be heading down to Kallang tomorrow. Still thinking if I should invest in a new pair of shoes. But I'm very sure I'll be dulling my Hammer -Raw Acid. Sad. Really. Its gonna be dull.. well, it will help me perform better right? Please tell me yes. I'll know the answer soon anyway. I still love Hammer-Raw Acid no matter how it end up looking. LOLS.