A week of Orientation .. as an OGL, it was a great experience. It was really nice to know some of the JC1s. 25/09!!! NIYAT! I'm still in the 'high' mode somehow. Well, the feeling of being happy is great. Its a choice. People could feel me feeling enthusiastic. Its just so great.
But, I have to bring myself back to reality, A Levels. But its ok. The choice is up to me to make, its not like I'm in any situations with no choice.
The class watched a video during GP lesson today. Its adapted from a piece of writing which I think I shouldn't name it here. I guess it might be quite popular. Well, it was suppose to be humorous, so humorous.. hahaha. ZzZzz. Being sacarstic once again. I'm not in any way against the contents of the story neither the discussion of the video. But my reaction to the video was.. the guy sucks! The kind of guy I'll really really dislike. GOSH! But the story felt different when reading and watching.. thought I didn't feel the humour while reading, the video was worse. Not everything was bad afterall.. it did help me understand the different types of fallacies. *laughs*