What a start for a new school year, TOTALLY INTERESTING. I saw just too many things that I usually don't all in a day. First was the ambulance when I was walking towards TPY Hub in the morning and the paramedics were attending to this guy. I really wonder what was happening cause things were quite messy on the floor. Next as I was walking towards the starbucks direction, through the gate on the left side, the fire engine parked there and the SCDF people were like standing around the area. What a morning.
School, well, not as interesting as my morning but I kind of know what I'll be expecting for the year. Be it the academic aspects or some others; school's made up of many other things too, right? Actually, it can be but there are exceptions. WHATEVER.
Currently, I shall be back to getting the holiday homework done though holiday is over. HOLIDAY, HOMEWORK. They shouldn't have existed together.
For tomorrow, I simply hope to survive through. AND, hopefully I reach school later than today. Today was a little too early at 7 15am maybe 5 mins later would be just right. STUPID. But 5 mins later would surely be better than 5 mins of stoning.