Not as long as I expected before a new post. My diary is still ACTIVE though. LOLS.
Oh well, I didn't expect mysefl to reach home so late today. Supposedly CCA started early, ended early and I should be home early but well, changes are always taking place and we must change with it. Does this sound familiar? hahs. If you've heard it carefully and memorised the highlights. erps.
Anyway, after bowling at SAFRA, went back to school to keep the ball into the bowling room. I won't have to lug the ball to school on tuesday(: As I was preparing to go home, saw huisi at the squash court. Decided to go over. hahs. Edwin, like always started to 'suan' me...
But anyway, after bowling I was kind of in super good mood cause .. I saw something before training and it made me super happy. erms.. hahs.
Maybe a comfort for the 'dissapointing' I recieved for my effort. I know what I put in wasn't a lot but I tried, surely I did. But it doesn't matter, as long as its done and over.
But, I came to realise something somehow. Just as I was learning to accept people for who they are, things tells me its not possible. When I'm learning to believe that everyone is nice and its just a matter whether you choose to like them or not, reality tells me I'm kidding myself. Maybe thats just not a place to be.. there will be somehow a place that one truely belongs.
So easily irritated for the lack of rest.. RAHS