No. 341 blog post, but the first blog post of 2009.
I'm officially out of job. LOLS. I gave the last tuition session today. It was suppose to be on the last week of Decenber but due to some postpone and so on, it fell on the first day of Jan. I quite know that I'll be having a lot of things to do next year so I told her that I need to stop the tuition.
When I thought about it at first, before I gave this LAST session, I thought maybe I would be feeling happy cause I'll be having all Friday nights to my own. Maybe a little sad, like I said, I'm out of job with no income. But when the time finally came, it wasn't all this that came to me. The feeling was hard to describe, as I walked home from my tutee's house. On the empty street, all to myself. The feeling was a little empty.
I remember the times I complained to myself why it was so difficult to get things across to her sometimes. Why I wanted to take this up, giving up my Fridays. But its only when everything is coming to an end, I realise I was happy when she picked up something new. The times I get really frustrated for all the careless mistakes almost making me want to raise my voice. But it does make me pleased when she finally learns. The sorry I heard from her for all mistakes that shouldn't have been there. I will be missing all these. Its been six months, not very long but I wouldn't consider it short either.
Closing another chapter. Another experience.
Moving on..
I can't stop listening to the same song for the entire day. I've been letting the song play since early afternoon. On media player a few times but through my mind countless times. Typing this, I'm still listening to it.
That's When I Love You.