Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Just as I thought I could take a rest after 2 days of OGL workshop.. a whole lot of work has be laid out for me. The 2 days workshop do really make me feel like I was back for another round of orientation. LOLS. So in total, just AJ, I would have taken part in 4 orientations if I count this one in. hahs.
My mind totally was filled with OMG when I checked my e-mail just now. OPEN HOUSE. An almost forgotten thing after the 2 days workshop, orientation was the next thing i kept thinking was coming up. But NO! And I ain't spared from the things that need to be done. Lots of calls to make and confirmations to be done. Though tired, its time to start work again.. *yawn*
Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.