It seems to be becoming a habit but a habit that won't last. At most, till just before school reopens. Finish posting before I sign into msn. LOLS. Whatever crap I'm talking about.
I cried in my dreams last night, but I can't recall why.
Woke up really early today, at 6 am, accompanied my sis to school on her first day of her secondary school life. It felt wierd to be seeing the green uniform to be hanging there again. As you would have guessed, my sis followed my steps and there she's posted to AMKSS. Long talks by principal, 'building your own house' story. hahs. Her turn to listen to all of them.
After that I went with my mum to get some groceries at Seng Siong, I saw supeng's mum. She recognises me, for the many times that I've went their house. LOLS. I asked her a EXTREMELY stupid question though. "su peng still sleeping?". DUH! Even I should know the answer to my question. Who wouldn't when it was still 8 in the morning being it not a school day.
I'm so so so so dead now. I didn't practice the piano piece Ms Cheng gave to me last week! And that piece is like so difficult and sight reading on the spot will not save me tomorrow. For an hour tomorrow, I'll suffer. This is making me so much wanting to get rid of that piece. Lets see how it goes.