I was trying to convince my sis to watch TV less. But I guess, I'll never quite suceed. Instead I realise the no. of tv serials I've watched since Jan 2008 can be easily counted with five fingers.. which was a pathetic number of three. How amazing.
Finish watching the last episode of 通天乾探 today. Didn't watch it last night but luckily managed to rush home to watch the repeated one this afternoon. Actually, for the entire show of 20 over or 30 episodes i only watch about 10 episodes or less, but it was enough to know what the entire story was about. LOL. Just don't miss the last epi thats all.
Same goes for Little Nonya, watched less than 15 epi of it, mostly it was through listening while I was multi-tasking. Actually after the Dai Yang Tian Part, didn't really watch already. LOL. But I caught the last epi. And the first show i finish in these months was 野蛮奶奶大战戈师奶 on vcd a few weeks ago. Fast forwarding throughout, from the first few episodes to the last 5 episodes. A warning to never watch vcd with me especially tv serials. Why am I crapping about this anyway.
Went shopping with my mum this morning. Bought some stuff.. and yeah, thats about it.
Gonna go help mum cook dinner now.