I think I should be saying sorry to whoever talked to me on msn after 12 last night. I wasn't quite replying. hahs. Cause I was busy.. crying. LOLS.
Why did I cry? - Because I believe. I guess, I really should never read love story that feels so real. But I still like reading them. But again, it makes me cry. People would say I'm crazy, maybe.
Extract from the story, and try finding the secret hidden 'code' it..
"I’m sorrie if I say anything wrong… u will still come for the appointment, won’t u? Let me
fetch you on that day, okie? Only you can help yourself. come on, reply a yes…Vent your
thoughts to others please… it’s the only way out. Ease your illusions! let me help…You’ve
gonna come for it! Only you… yourself can help yourself… Understanding yourself is most
important…"
The secret code: I LOVE YOU.
I don't know why but I like how things are being put..
"In love, either you love, or you don't."
Simple but not so afterall.. how to you even determine whether you do or you don't.
There're so many stories going on, who knows if this might be happening somewhere. Stories are written cause its part of imagination but imagination is partly influence by reality.